Terms of Service
Last updated: 2021-01-09 17:00:54
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://yourbusinessspotlight.com Website (the “Website”) operated by Valorous Circle, a(n) Valorous Circle LLC formed in MI (“us”, “we”, “our”) as these Terms and Conditions contain important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of the Website is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to everyone, including, but not limited to: visitors, users and others, who wish to access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and these Terms at all times. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses of this Website. You agree that you will not perform any of the following prohibited uses:
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Valorous Circle or its employees, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions;
- Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material;
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
- Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
- Using any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
- Using any manual process or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- Using any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
No warranty on Website
This Website are provided “as is”. No warranty, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability, of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or use) shall apply to this Website, whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We assume no liability for availability, errors, or inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website. We may experience delays in updating information on the Website and in our advertising on other websites. The information, products, and services found on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies or may not be complete or current. Services may be incorrectly priced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Website, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Website. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website.
We make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this Website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by us. We disclaim all warranties and conditions that this Website, its servers, or any email sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
All contents of this Website are ©2021 Valorous Circle. All rights reserved. Website, and all content and other materials on this Website, including, without limitation, all logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, ” Content “) are the proprietary property of Valorous Circle and are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Valorous Circle in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. We are not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than us.
If you are aware of an infringement of our intellectual property, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Website infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”. Our copyright agent is Valorous Circle Support Team. The following is his/her contact information:
2922, Fuller Avenue NE – Suite 103, Grand Rapids, MI 49505
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for any misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Website on your copyright.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information. Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete. To report that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Governing Law, Severability, Dispute Resolution, and Venue
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States County, MI, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, the interpretation or breach thereof, shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in MI.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time without any prior notice to you.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.